Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another Quickie Contest!!


Here we go again and all you have to do is run around the internet a little and do some counting. How many e-books do I have? For the answer go to the following websites: Changeling Press, www.changelingpress.com, Ellora's Cave, www.ellorascave.com, and Loose-Id, www.loose-id.com. All you have to do is click on the author menu, find my name, Kate Steele, in case you've forgotten, (just kidding!!), click on my name and count the books. Add them all together and send me a total number to katesteele27@yahoo.com. All correct answers will go in the drawing for this beautiful carved bone wolf pendant. Is it magical? Will it turn you into a wolf shifter? You never can tell what might happen, especially when the moon is full. Care to take a chance and find out? I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home