Wednesday, September 06, 2006

September's 'Get Wet With A Cowboy' Contest!!


It's September and time for a new contest!! I don't know about you but I've always had a soft spot for cowboys which is why I finally waded in and brought a western element to my Bond of the Maleri' series. BOTM4 is called Ride 'Em Cowboy and to celebrate its September 8th release date, I'm giving away this 8.5 x 11 portfolio print of a gorgeous cowboy taking a bath. Looks like he's willing to share. Ready to get wet?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger ReadingIsSoMuchFun said…

    I love cowboys and I sure wouldn't mind getting wet with him *G* Can I join him and wash him up. Don't think he would mind *Winks*


    Hugssss
    Linda.H.

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger robynl said…

    Let's make bubbles together!!!! LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home