Thursday, February 08, 2007

Quickie Contest!!


As promised I'm initiating a Quickie Contest! All you need to do is answer three simple questions. The answers are all on my website, http://www.katesteele.com/ and all to be found in the excerpts of the following books:


From To Tempt A Wolf: What was Jace repairing at Bryn's house?


From A Sure -Fire Cure: What is Dean's profession?


From Hoosier Werewolf 1, Midnight Howl: In the eighteen hundreds, part of Ethan's stree was known as what?


Send your answers to me at katesteele27@yahoo .com. I will be accepting answers until noon eastern standard time on Saturday Feb 10th. That should give all my overseas readers time to enter as well. The winner will be drawn from the names of all those who send the correct answers to me at the e-mail address above.


The prize is this gorgeous wolf/goddess totem pendant hand carved from bone which I've strung on a leather lace. As you all know, I have a very great affection for wolves. Wolf is the sage, the Grand Teacher. Wolf is aligned with the moon and lunar energies and as a totem guide is known for his extraordinary powers of endurance. He is a spirit helper that will back you up regardless of the consequences.


Just for fun and because I love them, I'm also including a bag of Ghirardelli chocolate squares! I should have stock in this company! Have fun with the contest and good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home